quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2012

Acupunture power

Since the Chinese is not a single, unified theory but several (10 systems I can list off the top of my head; some herbal, some acupuncture) it is very dynamic.
Your point about things is working as expected is very valid. That is where apprenticeships come in. Most graduates have the minimum (250 patients; 500 clinical hours) and nothing more. This is sufficient to tackle difficult cases,maybe.
 And you are right, most people do not know acupunture power.
. I was mentored (for 7 years). Many of my closest acupuncture friends also apprenticed. I am looking to do so again with a teacher I have not had enough clinical time with.
People have to be hungry for knowledge to acquire it. And there is the good fashioned goal setting and the hard work that comes afterwards

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário