terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2012

Interesting comments...

Interesting comments from everyone! Personally, I think the beauty of acupuncture is the ability to treat people as individuals and with so many 'protocols' on offer we are at risk of treating patients on a conveyor belt and following protocols like robots rather than using our own understanding of the imbalances of Qi in that particular individual. Certainly medical acupuncture has its place and the research into points is helpful, but for me it is a 'guideline' and beyond that I take personal responsibility for choosing points that I believe to be beneficial to the individual. I don't know of any food, medicine or treatment that is universally right for everyone ( other than water!!!) but hey, keep up the good work guys, and let's keep stimulating each others minds with our various approaches! Thank you all!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário